Live, Warm & Friendly service.
Empathy. Put yourself in
their shoes. Communication at their level. A genuine understanding of their needs. Do they really need a trainee?
Knowledgeable. Know the industry award, when the apprentice started, how long they have left, how long the host has been with us, when is their birthday? Have they won any industry awards? What is their favourite drink?
Partnership. We have a duty to Hosts and New Apprentices. We are here to create VALUE for all.
People Skills – By becoming interested in other people, you will
get them to like you. Being the person who makes people feel good will go
a long way toward increasing your likeability in their eyes. Maintain eye
Treat every customer like a completely AMAZING individual.
Relate to him or her as if they were the only person in the world. People love personal
attention, so hang on their every word and don’t let yourself get interrupted. BE PRESENT.
Share knowledge with your organisation.
Be; Courteous, Friendly, Direct, disciplined, Reliable, Loyal, sincere, Honest, Willing,
Tenacious, Tactful, Worthy
Other great articles on Customer Service
- A Dramatic Difference to Your Business – Use a Policy Manual | salestraining
- Customer service tips for all of us | AmazingServiceGuy.com …
- Customer Service Tips for Early Stage Startups – ReadWriteStart
- StartupNation Blog » Blog Archive » Tips to Help Make Your ..
- Tips for Creating Superior Customer Service | MoreBusiness.com
- Nonprofit “Customer Service” | The Agitator – Fundraising, Direct …
- Six Service Tips from the Consumer Forum | The Service Economy | BNET
- 10 Tips to Take Your Customer Service from Drab to Fab
- Provide customer service through social media marketing …
- ShopTalk: Customer Service Tips for E-Commerce