Accountable SEO From $500/Month
Good SEO is not just about links, or structure, it is also about being measurable and accountable. We are SEO Experts and we make sure that we are always accountable to you. We use state of the art rank tracking and reporting to make sure that we are always on target, and we are always delivering the SEO programs that you need to make your website convert.
We will continuously measure ROI, using Google Analytics and the goals/conversions you can set up. This will allow us to determine which keywords are generating sales for you, and which parts of the website need to be focussed on. Each month we will give you a report that will show you the increases in the ROI that your website has given you.
We use a variety of methods to improve your position in search engines. Our Search Engine Optimisations services have been proven to work. We use our own exclusive range of Search Engine Assets such as blogs, directories and forums that not only mean that your business will rank well, but it also means your competitors will not be able to get in on the act.
The cost can vary extremely from one business to the next. Some websites have very little competition, and we can easily get your website to rank number one. In other industries like insurance or plumbing, the competition is more fierce, and it will take more work over a longer period of time.
SEO FROM $500 a month
To start a basic SEO campaign, with rank tracking, link building and content management costs around $500. From there, the costs can increase depending on when you want your website delivered to the front page, and what the competition is in that market. However, we can guarantee that we will improve your ranking, and if we do not reach the ranking you require within the timeframe set, we will keep working until we do. 99% of our clients meet their goals in the first month. It works as a search engine optimisation guarantee.
We will not charge you anything more, if you do not reach the goals we set.
We use a variety of techniques to improve your position in Google. The main one is creating and using Search Engine Assets such as blogs, forums and secondary websites. This has the effect of your business being listed in not one position, but several positions on the front page. It also means that your SEO campaign will keep working for you, even when you stop concentrating on it.
Are the links you create permanent?
This seems to be a common question from people looking for SEO services. No one can guarantee that the information that is put on the web will stay there forever. We generate quality content and get links from places that have not changed in five years, but we can’t guarantee they won’t disappear tomorrow.
As part of our SEO program we will also carry out the following for you;
- SEO report and objective analysis – This includes a break down of how long it will take, and what we will need to do to reach your goals.
- Competitive analysis – The first thing we do is take a look at your competition. It is the most reliable indicator of what needs to be done to promote your website. We then make recommendations as to what we can do to compete in that space.
- Analysis and research – Not all keywords and tactics are created equal. The top ranking keywords may not be the best for generating revenue. We look at all the keywords customers are using and a)spread the load across all keywords and b) target unusual keywords that might generate more revenue. We select one, two and three word phrases for maximum impact.We also compare those words to what is already out there to make sure we are hitting the right customers.
- Site Analysis – We have a look at your current website and make recommendations for the technology you use and what to change. Often a company may be missing out because their website is not set up properly. We have an exclusive range of tools that will unearth key aspects of your site you may need to change.
- Set measurable goals – We set monthly targets, which could include improved search engine rankings, leads and sales, or pure SEO goals as links back and sides of the optimized content.
- Develop an action plan – We create a plan our clients agree on, setting the keyword phrase list and specific composition of the Search Engine Optimisation tactics to meet objectives
- On page optimization – The first major steps to increase your position in on-page optimization. We use our own technology to transform the way your site works, maximize the natural ways to improve your site’s visibility.
- Link Building – With our exclusive technology we will find the best places to generate quality links back to your company.
- Content Creation – If the content was an art, we would be Renaissance masters! We use original content creators from around the world to build a site worthy of being linked to! We also build link secondary sources such as blogs to increase the weight of each link.
- Submitting to directories and search engines – there are still some directories and search engines, making search engine weight. Again, we use our own methods to find those who are worthy of our time.
- Ongoing Monitoring – We use a range of tools to continuously monitor the performance of your website and what your clients are doing. We use this monitoring to make up to the second changes to your search promotion plan.
- Continuous improvement – We always work to improve the results for your business. Our systems allow us to make small and big changes on the fly minute by minute to ensure you stay ahead of your competition.
What other SEO Services do you perform?
For a full list of our SEO services, go to our SEO page. Briefly we also offer these services as part of our SEO packages;
- Search Engine Submission
- SEO Training
- Search Engine Targetting
- Search Engine Optimiser
- Website Testing
- Conversion improvement
- SEO Copywriting
- A Search Engine Guarantee
- Professional SEO Speaker
- WordPress SEO
- Magento SEO
- Link Building
- SEO Consultant
- Adwords and SEO
- eCommerce SEO
- Real Estate SEO
If you are looking for a Sydney SEO agency then look no further. Use the contact form on the right, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.