SEO Training Courses are becoming a staple of conference and training programs everywhere. A well optimised website can make all the difference in the growth of a business, and teaching your team how to build an effective website is an important part of business growth.
Creative Development is an expert SEO agency, and we have accredited trainers who can help show you how to make the most out of your business website.
What SEO training sessions are available?
We tailor all our training sessions to suit your business and the people who are being trained. We can work into a small or a large program and can even fit our sessions into an external syllabus. Broadly, we offer the following sessions;
- 1 hour conference session. In this session we can cover a little of the basics of SEO, and some things any business can do to make a difference. Depending on the conference we can also cover issues such as the new Google update, or the impact of Bing. From $220 inc GST.
- 1 Day session. We can cover most of the basics in this session. During our day sessions we usually split it in two and cover the basics of building a website that sells in the morning, and in the afternoon we work on website promotion. From $1100 inc GST
- 4 Day session. Across a four day session we can cover all of the topics listed below. This is a full training session with the aim of you leaving with a complete set of instructions on how you can get your website to rank well in any market. From $3600 inc GST
What will you learn about SEO?
There are many topics that can be covered in a session. Every SEO program is tailored to suit the audience, and the time given. For each course we will give you a report on what you can do right now to improve your website performance, as well as a manual on how to implement our tactics. There are no generic solutions.
Broadly we can cover the following topics;
- On page optimisation
- Website promotion
- PPC vs SEO
- What is Black Hat SEO, and how to avoid it.
- Getting to number one in Google
- Using the right descriptions for click through
- Selecting Keywords that sell
- Competitive analysis
- How to build a healthy relationship with a search engine
- Good link building activities
- Using Google Analytics
- How to track your website ranking
- Advanced linkbuilding techniques
- The effect of recent Google changes on your ranking
- Up to date training in the latest search engine trends
- Optimising for Mobile search
- Optimising for Local search
How much will our SEO Training cost?
All our sessions are created for the market individually. Our pricing starts from $220 for a one hour session, and goes up to $3600 for a four day session. You will have to call or email us for a full break down of what your session will cost.