There are three things that a good communications web design should do for you ;
- Your website should drive clients to you and allow you to make sales
- Your website should allow you to keep your clients up to date on the latest tax and finance information
- Your website should be an asset and resource, not a time sink.
When we create your website, we will give you;
Your own domain (xxx.yourdomain.xxx.xxx)
Content Management System install (eg WordPress or Joomla)
SEO Keyword Development
Search Engine and Directory Submission
Complete branding and theme development
Up to 10 pages designed and developed
Optional: Newsletter, Membership Section
Communications Website Design
When customers are looking for a business online, you have a small window of opportunity in which to grab their attention. Clients will judge the professionalism and the competancy of your company by the design of your website.You need a website that will have the following functions to assist your business.
- Contact forms – not only should they be easy to use, but they also should minimise SPAM
- Office locator – this is especially true if you have more than a few locations
- Blog/Newsletter creator – this enables you to create and promote information on your website that will allow you to become an authority
- Newsletter broadcaster – push your latest content to your clients
- Customer log in – If you want to promote special information just to your clients, it is worth thinking about doing this through your website.
Why choose Creative Development?
- We are results focussed. It is not enough that we create stunning web designs for you and your company. We also create material that will create sales and prompt the customer to action.
- We are low cost. We use the right blend of senior designers and desktop publishers to make sure that project costs are kept low.
- We are quick. We have turned around entire websites over night. We have created direct mail campaigns in an afternoon. The campaigns also created amazing results too.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with the end result? We will give your money back, no questions asked.
Why a Content Management System?
- Keep your website up to date, every day without ongoing web development costs
- Keep your website structure compliant with the latest standards
- Change the look and feel of your website with little fuss
- Make your website easier to use and navigate
A website designed by Creative Development is an extension of traditional marketing and as such should be used with an integrated marketing plan. It is no longer sufficient to advertise offline only. Every month people search for “Communications Professional” online. People are information hungry and use the internet to find out as much as they can about a firm before they buy.
A website for your communications agency should be the best way to display your firms credentials and experience. A well designed website will not only attract the interest of new Customers but also help you maintain the relationship with your existing clientele.