Solicitors SEO requires a good combination of social driven SEO and content production. Because of the unique nature of the legal industry, you want to make sure that your website is driving your promotion first, and that any link building activities are a sub activity to that. Any links built to promote your website need to reflect the nature of your business, and not leave you liable in the even of any any mis-promotion or misleading information.
SEO that Delivers ROI
We use a combination of analytics and rank tracking to deliver increased rank in the major search engines, and conversions of your goal, whether that is more sales or more corporate clients.
For each SEO campaign we select keywords that we measure our performance against, and those keywords would be “critical” to the program. In our experience the best thing is to pick half a dozen critical keywords that will increase visibility of the site, and then just track other ones. Clients can always change the keywords if you find that they are not generating sales, or if you rank number one for them within the first few weeks.
We can track the ranking of hundreds of keywords, but we select a few critical targets that will generate leads.
Why SEO for Solicitors?
Why is SEO important to Solicitors businesses? The web drives businesses, and the clients that come through your website will largely come from search engines. This means that you will need to make sure you business is positioned correctly for the major keywords and services you cover. Without good SEO on your website, you may be missing out on a range of opportunities, and you will almost certainly have less of an understanding of what you clients are doing when they reach your website.
What does it cost for SEO Services?
We have two different types of program our Solicitors SEO launch package starts at $600 per month, and our ongoing SEO program starts at $400 a month. The cost can vary extremely from one agency to the next. Some clients have very little competition, and we can easily get your website to rank number one within a few months.
We will not charge you anything more, if you do not reach the goals we set.
We use a variety of techniques to improve your position in Google. The main one is creating and using Search Engine Assets such as blogs, forums and secondary websites. This has the effect of your business being listed in not one position, but several positions on the front page. It also means that your SEO campaign will keep working for you, even when you stop concentrating on it.
Are the links you create permanent?
This seems to be a common question from people looking for SEO services. No one can guarantee that the information that is put on the web will stay there forever. We generate quality content and get links from places that have not changed in five years, but we can’t guarantee they won’t disappear tomorrow.
As part of our SEO program we will also carry out the following for you;
- SEO report and objective analysis – This includes a break down of how long it will take, and what we will need to do to reach your goals.
- Competitive analysis – The first thing we do is take a look at your competition. It is the most reliable indicator of what needs to be done to promote your website. We then make recommendations as to what we can do to compete in that space.
- Analysis and research – Not all keywords and tactics are created equal. The top ranking keywords may not be the best for generating revenue. We look at all the keywords customers are using and a)spread the load across all keywords and b) target unusual keywords that might generate more revenue. We select one, two and three word phrases for maximum impact.We also compare those words to what is already out there to make sure we are hitting the right customers.
- Site Analysis – We have a look at your current website and make recommendations for the technology you use and what to change. Often a company may be missing out because their website is not set up properly. We have an exclusive range of tools that will unearth key aspects of your site you may need to change.
- Set measurable goals – We set monthly targets, which could include improved search engine rankings, leads and sales, or pure SEO goals as links back and sides of the optimized content.
- Develop an action plan – We create a plan our clients agree on, setting the keyword phrase list and specific composition of the Search Engine Optimisation tactics to meet objectives
- On page optimization – The first major steps to increase your position in on-page optimization. We use our own technology to transform the way your site works, maximize the natural ways to improve your site’s visibility.
- Link Building – With our exclusive technology we will find the best places to generate quality links back to your company.
- Content Creation – If the content was an art, we would be Renaissance masters! We use original content creators from around the world to build a site worthy of being linked to! We also build link secondary sources such as blogs to increase the weight of each link.
- Submitting to directories and search engines – there are still some directories and search engines, making search engine weight. Again, we use our own methods to find those who are worthy of our time.
- Ongoing Monitoring – We use a range of tools to continuously monitor the performance of your website and what your clients are doing. We use this monitoring to make up to the second changes to your search promotion plan.
- Continuous improvement – We always work to improve the results for your business. Our systems allow us to make small and big changes on the fly minute by minute to ensure you stay ahead of your competition.