Stop, Breathe, Plan – How to make the most out of your marketing
Changes to eBay fee strcture sparks a controversy – Basically you will now get hit with a 9% “final value fee” for all transactions with a per-item cap of $50. This is in the states we presume. In Australia we have had to deal with eBay fees for some time.
Lessons from James Cameron’s Avatar for business – Basically Find ways to charge a premium, Get the vision, Use long-term thinking, Re-Invest.
- Kijiji Becomes ‘eBay Classifieds’ « Screenwerk
- WebShare Search & Conversion Marketing Blog | Yahoo Search Marketing Desktop Tool is Getting Better
- Justin Bieber | Internet Marketing Tips | VX50.com | VX50.com | VX50.com
- Matt Damon Turned Down ‘Avatar’ Because He Was Too Busy – MashCeleb
- FTC Asked to Look Into Google Buzz