We carry out eCommerce optimisation. There are a range of activities we can carry out to increase the number of sales through your website. In optimising your site, we can carry out A/B testing, on page SEO, Google Feed optimisation etc. All this is with the main goal of increasing sales through your site.
We will continuously measure ROI, using Google Analytics and the goals/conversions you can set up. This will allow us to determine which keywords and users are generating sales for you, and which parts of the website need to be focussed on. Each month we will give you a report that will show you the increases in the ROI that your website has given you.
Why Creative Development?
We will help you answer four key questions about your ecommerce store:
- Which keywords drive sales?
- How can you increase traffic to those keywords?
- Which sections of your site cause people to leave?
- How can you push customers through to a sale?
The cost can vary extremely from one business to the next. Some websites have very little competition, or we can optimise their site with a few changes, and we can easily get your website to rank number one. In other industries, the competition is more fierce, and it will take more work over a longer period of time.
A basic review of your site including recommendations starts at $500. A monthly optimisation program will allow us to carry out tests and continually monitor your website. This starts at $500 a month. Depending on your goals, we will work on driving the ROI for our activities up, until you are making the most out of the products you are selling.
We use a variety of techniques to improve your position in Google, and increase sales. The main one is creating and using Search Engine Assets such as blogs, forums and secondary websites. We can also carry out a Google Adwords campaign to drive sales through to your website.
As part of our eCommerce program we will also carry out the following for you;
- Report and objective analysis – This includes a break down of how long it will take, and what we will need to do to reach your goals.
- Competitive analysis – The first thing we do is take a look at your competition. It is the most reliable indicator of what needs to be done to promote your website. We then make recommendations as to what we can do to compete in that space.
- Site Analysis – Using our extensive eCommerce experience, we will carry out a site analysis to see what areas of your site can be improved to increase the customer retention rate.
- Set measurable goals – We set monthly targets, which could include improved search engine rankings, leads and sales, or pure SEO goals as links back and sides of the optimized content.
- Develop an action plan – We create a plan our clients agree on, setting the keyword phrase list and specific composition of the Search Engine Optimisation tactics to meet objectives
- On page optimization – The first major steps to increase your position in on-page optimization. We use our own technology to transform the way your site works, maximize the natural ways to improve your site’s visibility.
- Link Building – With our exclusive technology we will find the best places to generate quality links back to your company.
- Content Creation – If the content was an art, we would be Renaissance masters! We use original content creators from around the world to build a site worthy of being linked to! We also build link secondary sources such as blogs to increase the weight of each link.
- Submitting to directories and search engines – there are still some directories and search engines, making search engine weight. Again, we use our own methods to find those who are worthy of our time.
- Ongoing Monitoring – We use a range of tools to continuously monitor the performance of your website and what your clients are doing. We use this monitoring to make up to the second changes to your search promotion plan.
- Continuous improvement – We always work to improve the results for your business. Our systems allow us to make small and big changes on the fly minute by minute to ensure you stay ahead of your competition.
- A/B testing – We can carry out experimentation and testing to see if serving your customers a different site would affect their purchasing behavior
- Consumer Analysis – The biggest area for mining data is your analytics. This will allow us to see what your customers are doing, and where your website can be improved.