To celebrate the fact that I am now a Google Adwords Qualified Individual, I thought I would go through 78 great reasons to advertise with Google Adwords.
Easy to use
- No special marketing or advertising knowledge required
- No design expertise required
- Hundreds of pages of help files
- Hundreds of pages available on how to increase your Adwords performance
- Thousands of case studies to read and learn from
- Google Adwords training makes it easy to improve your advertising ability
- Automation of most tasks, like start and finish times, makes it almost risk free.
- Constant hints and feedback from the system lets you know when and why your ads are underperforming
- Get $75 worth of adwords free when you start with us!
- Flexible currency and billing means you can pay virtually how and when you like
- Most advertising functions are just a few clicks away, you can dump your spreadsheet of keywords in, and away you go.
- Advertise not just Google.com, but all Google Assets including Youtube
- Advertise on major websites like SMH.com, Weatherzone.com and Cracked.com and reach people at their interest points
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine, and you can advertise in text or video on there.
- Search Partners such as AOL, allow you to reach 70% of all internet users.
- Display ads in 42 different languages
- Ads are served 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Find people that are looking for your exact product, if you are selling “Green Go-go-mobiles” you will find your market
Multi Media Advertising
- Video Ads – You can show 30 second video ads on YouTube or on websites that have space for video advertising
- In Stream Ads allow you to advertise before a normal video is played.
- You can use templates in the Display Ad Builder to make your own multimedia ads, no multimedia experience necessary
- Include animations in your advertising
- Flexible combinations of ad creative available, from small to large banners, to just text
- Share videos on YouTube and promote them to users who have already interacted with similar content
- New TrueView YouTube ads mean that users can choose to see your ad, which means you are only charged when there is increased engagement.
State of the Art Advertising
- You can test unlimited versions of Ad copy.
- You can use the A/B landing page tester to only serve pages that convert customers
- You can choose to only serve ads that convert or get clicks.
- Google Adwords will look at your keywords and make suggestions as to other keywords you can use to get more traffic
- You can include your location in your ads, if you feature in that area.
- Make changes to your campaign on the fly, minute by minute
- Start advertising instantly
- Make changes offline, on a spreadsheet, or through their desktop app, and post them when you are ready
- Integrated with Google +1 to increase social sharing of advertising
- Change your daily budget on peak shopping days
- Modify your Max CPC bids based on CTR or conversion rates
- Enable ad text directing users to a promotional landing pages late on a particular nights
Pin Point Accuracy
- Demographic targeting
- Location Targeting
- Device Targeting – iPhone, iPad, normal browser.
- Time of the day/week targeting
- Target advertising to serve on specific websites
- Set your bids based on thousands of variables, like website, keyword, demographic.
- Set your own start and stop times for a campaign
- Interest targeting on the display network
- Keyword Targetting
- Remarketing – reach people who have already visited your site
- Plan your campaign first with suggestion tools, placement tools and traffic estimators
- IP Exclusion means your ads can be blocked from appearing to specific groups of people
- New Hyperlocal advertising allows mobile users to be notified when they are near a Google advertiser.
- Hyperfine threading of ads to landing pages, means you can break down advertising to distinct areas and distinct calls to action
Big and Small Budgets
- Zero cost to use all the tools
- No fixed commitments
- No lock in contracts
- Costs start at $00.10 per click
- Start right now – sign up with us and get $75 worth of adwords for free!
- Cap the amount you spend
- Flexible bidding – bid what you think a click is worth.
- No upper limit to your campaigns, if you need more clicks, they are there!
Effective advertising is rewarded
- Get more clicks on your ads and get a lower cost per click
- Create more relevant ads pay a lower cost per click
- High Relevance with a local display option means your place + your site links show up
- A better quality overall campaign results in lower costs overall
- The best postitions (right above the search results) are only reserved for the most effective ads
- Advertise on mobile applications
- Target based on the type of mobile phone they have
- Reach people when they are out and unable to reach a computer
- You can use mobile advertising to integrate a mobile phone number into your ads and make it one-click to a user calling you
- “Click to download” allows mobile application builders to encourage users to download their apps.
- Track the demographics of who is seeing your ads
- Track the performance of specific ads – pause or delete those that are not converting
- Track the performance of specific keywords- pause or delete those that are not converting
- eCommerce tracking means you can calculate what the ROI is on each individual click.
- Export results into a range of formats, including CSV and Excel
- If you use Analytics, you can see traffic analysis for just your Adwords customers
- Increase the visibility of your products through Google Merchant Centre
- Get charged on a “cost per action” basis, meaning that you will only be charged if a client completes a sale.